I'm a pretty practical person and don't believe in re-creating the wheel if I don't have to. This page is dedicated to tutorials that I have found useful and inspirational. I will feature them on my blog periodically.
Hope you find these tutorials useful.
1. Make an easy art journal
This is a wonderful no sew way to make your own art journal. See this post for an example.
2. Zendoodle Sampler Zentangle Pattern
A fun tutorial on Zentangle pattern styles.
3. Make Your Own Molekine Like Book
I haven't tried this tutorial yet, but it looks doable.
4. How to Make and Art Journal out of Cereal Boxes
JenniBellie...love her style!!!
5. A mail art mini book art journal
I hope to make one of these for my mail art collection.
6. Diana Trout's Duct Tape Journal
Talk about easy peasy!