Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Big Artist Heart

 "People who love themselves come across as very loving, generous and kind; they express their self-confidence through humility, forgiveness and inclusiveness.”
Sanaya Roman,

If you've been following this blog then you know that I am a big fan of Jennibellie .  Not only is she talented, she's smart, beautiful and very generous.  I appreciate her sharing her genius with her YouTube followers.  She's like the McGyver  to the art journaling scene.☺  Very resourceful!  Her ideas are always based around working with what you have and recycle, recycle, recycle. 

Not to long ago she made a video showing how she made a mini book and homemade journaling cards.  It was brilliant and I commented as such on her channel.  Imagine my surprise when she offered to send me the mini book just because.  I was like...yeah...Thank you!  I am touched by her generosity and wanted to share.

This is what she sent:
 
You can get a more detailed look and a tutorial on how she made the journal cards here: Creativity is Not Brought From A Craft Store.

I am simply amazed and thankful for the wonderful artists I've run across since venturing off into Art Land. I guess artist just have big hearts. ♥


Adriann

5 comments:

  1. I love Jennibellie! She is, as you say, a warm, generous, resourceful artist. I'm so happy that she sent the journal to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! What's so nice is that it provides loads of inspiration for my junk journals. Go figure!

      Delete
  2. What a treat! I saw that post about these journaling cards...they are so cute. I just can't get over how generous she is with her time and her ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know. And her ideas are always coming. :0

      Delete
  3. Awww *shucks* lol thanks for the glowing mention *big grin* I love our community, & the only way it'll expand with more lovely people is by sharing, so glad the lil journal came in useful ;) much love to you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Do not allow negativity or toxicity into Your Precious Life. Only Allow Positivity and Love. ~Lori Moreno