Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rankom Acts of Kindness (RAK)

Sometime this summer I received a RAK from Annie . It was an awesome fabric bookmark.  She made a bunch for her birthday or blog's birthday and offered to send them out to anyone who wanted one.  I am a fan of her work and I immediately requested one. 







Here's what she sent:


See the amazing fabric business card too!  It's absolutely beautiful and the pictures doesn't do it justice.  I keep it in my bible and I use her business card as a bookmark as well. 

So last week I go to the post office and find another bookmark from Annie.  It was such a nice surprise!  She sent it as a thank you for the giveaway she received from me that she inspired in the first place.  How's that for serendipity? 

Here's a picture front and back.  She made it in Columbia and embellished it here in the states using found objects during her travels here.  I'm in love with it! 

Annie makes these wonderful fabric books as well.  One day I'll be able to afford one of her beautiful fabric books.  Today I am fortunate to have two of her fabric bookmarks, which are truly works of art.




Thanks Annie!

Adriann ♥



2 comments:

  1. Wow! It's just a little something...but I'm SO happy you like them. It was a pleasure decorating the last one with things I found along the trip (mostly on the beach). I LOVE my little journal that I won and will post about it. When, I don't know....but it will happen. I love the thought of my bookmark in your Bible. Thank you for your very lovely, kind words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really honored you LOVE your journal. ☺

      Delete

Do not allow negativity or toxicity into Your Precious Life. Only Allow Positivity and Love. ~Lori Moreno