Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October 3 - More Mail Art Received

I joined Swapbot in April of this year and caught hold of the Mail Art bug.  I love this art medium because it's nice to receive something in the mail besides bills and junk mail AND I get a chance to receive beautiful art from all over the world!  Love it!


SusiCreates sent this wonderful collage envelope for a swap titled One Stamp Mail Art ( This is a swap to send your partner one envelope-any size, fill it with something(s) your partner can use (like craft paper, ATC backs, an ATC, stickers, images, recipes, cards, etc), decorate the envelope in some way (paint it, collage it, sticker it,use a magazine page, bookmarks, etc) and then mail it using only one stamp)  I love it!  I thought the address label was so clever and she included a sweet little ephemera packet for me.  So nice!


Front
Back

While browsing Pinterest I ran across a fabulous mail artist's blog.   He's quite clever in how he sends his mail.  I've already added him to my blog roll.  Stop by and visit to find clever mail art.  

Until tomorrow...be Blessed!

Adriann ♥

2 comments:

  1. hi Adriann - thanks for the highlight... it is fine isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @susi Thanks for stopping by. I'm really happy that I was the recipient!!!

    ReplyDelete

Do not allow negativity or toxicity into Your Precious Life. Only Allow Positivity and Love. ~Lori Moreno