Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 1 - A Bitter Pill

Let's try again!

There's a bitter pill I must take in my personal life.right now.  I was at first resistant and then my husband reminded me of the joy I must take in ALL THINGS.  Therefore, not only must I take this pill, I must chew it before I swallow.. 

So unexpected...

The next few days I don't know what I'll be blogging about.  I want to share it with the new community of online friends that I have acquired.  My stats show me that I have a few readers. :) 

Hopefully, you will keep reading and leave words of encouragement, which I find myself in need of now.

Until then...be Blessed!

Adriann ♥

3 comments:

  1. Hi Adriann, Hang in there and keep the faith. Some days are easier than others and many challenges come out way. I'm facing some of my own struggles these days, but this too shall pass. Love that you are back to blogging. Hope you meet your goal of blogging all month. You don't have to razzle dazzle everyday. Just be you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggie, thanks for the encouragement. It seems that when I put a label on something I can't complete it. I'm just going with the flow. :O

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, I sure hope everything is ok. Hubby is right. It really IS all good.

    ReplyDelete

Do not allow negativity or toxicity into Your Precious Life. Only Allow Positivity and Love. ~Lori Moreno