Thursday, June 14, 2012

More Mail Art

mailart 003 by One of His 2/
mailart 003, a photo by One of His 2 on Flickr.

 












I made these two postcards for Swap-bot's Thank You Swap-bot swap hosted by MichelleWillow

The recipient of my first mail art was very flattering and suggested that I continue with making mail art.  Her comment and thanks were priceless.

The botton postcard was inspired by artist Danielle Maret.  Her work is simply beautiful!  She swaps on Swap-bot too.  Maybe I'll be the recipient of one her works one day. 

In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend!!!

Adriann ♥

5 comments:

  1. hi, im your partner in swap - blog, blog´s swap, so i have to visit u blog, beautiful blog and mail art, i have beenarticipated in some of the and i received beautiful mails art, hugs from mexico city, i invite to visit my blog
    http://kika-kreativate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I really wish I was at least nearly as crafty as you are! :) I'm quite bad with anything that has something to do with crafts (I'm surprised I managed to do envelopes from various scrapbooking papers but that's it :D). I bet everyone who receives your mail art will be really happy :)

    ~LilyChan - swap-bot (Follow My Blogger Blog! - swap)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ladybug art. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your Mail Art Adriann - especially the parakeet :)
    I just heard about a swap and thought you might be interested. It's sponsored by Art is You retreats and is open to everyone even if you are not going to the retreat.
    http://www.art-is-you.com/mysitecaddy/site3/artis...toswap.htm

    ReplyDelete

Do not allow negativity or toxicity into Your Precious Life. Only Allow Positivity and Love. ~Lori Moreno