Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1 - And The Winners Are?

Last month I decided to blog everyday.  Here's a recap of my blogging experience. 

Top *5* Recap of May
1. Blogged 26 days out of 31.
2. Gained +5 Followers.  Thank you!
3. Met some awesome artist, artisan, crafter, friends. I ♥ Friends!
4. Found the sea turtles.  Yay! 
5. Made my second mini zine.  I can't wait to make my 3rd one!

I also hosted this blog's first giveaway.  I only had 4 entries and here are the winners randomly picked by my 22 month old.  And the winners are:




































BohemianAnnie Congratulations!
and


Doulanana Congratulations! You were meant to have a journal.  You were my only international entry.


Please email me your address to get your prize. 


Thank you to everyone that entered!!!

I didn't meet my follower goal this month so that means one more prize is left.  I'll post details on
the sidebar later.

Enjoy your weekend!

Adriann ♥












2 comments:

  1. I am so excited Adriann. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much Adriann. What a wonderful surprise to find your email after getting back online. And just so you know...I live in Colombia, South America! So you have two international winners! Congrats to you too doulanana! I'll send my son's address - who is stationed at Fort Hood in TX via private email. Thanks again!!! I can wait to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Do not allow negativity or toxicity into Your Precious Life. Only Allow Positivity and Love. ~Lori Moreno