Saturday, May 26, 2012

May 26 - My Favorite Scripture

Maggie over at Maggie Plays Artist made this beautiful house canvas and asked me what my favorite scripture is and she would add it to the canvas.  I  asked her to surprise me.

This got me to thinking about my favorite scripture.  There's not one absolute favorite.  I love the book of Psalms, Proverbs, and Ephesians.  So I guess I can narrow it down to my favorite books of the bible. :)

Taken from one of my favorite books:
She cosidereth a field, and buyeth it with the fruit of her hand she buyeth a vineyard.
Proverbs 31:16

 I can't wait to see what she puts on there.  I'm absolutely in love with it as is. ♥

Enjoy your weekend!

Adriann ♥

There's still time to enter my giveaway.  Details here

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely proverb. Being raised Catholic and being a Catholic school girl for twelve years, I wasn't raised reading the Bible as I wish I had. I need to get back to reading it again. I love the Prayer of St. Francis, which I just learned is not from his writings, but was found written on the back of his holy card.

    ReplyDelete

Do not allow negativity or toxicity into Your Precious Life. Only Allow Positivity and Love. ~Lori Moreno