Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 18 - My Favorite Zines

http://www.etsy.com/shop/paperclayjunkie


I'd plan on reviewing these zines for a while and when I go to do it (like today) Jennibellie's sold out of them.  She's just that awesome!!!  Anyway, I have collected her zines and I am absolutely in love with them.  They are chocked full of information and she has such a big heart that there's always little extras tucked away in them.

I can't wait for her next issue. Since they are going so quickly I will definitely keep an eye out. 

Adriann ♥


4 comments:

  1. Hi Adriann ! Thank you for comment in my blog:)
    Tthese zines ... love it! Maybe I should try too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Maija I love your work...absolutely beautiful! Wasn't sure if my comment translated or not. I would love to see a zine from you.

      Delete
  2. Awww wow! A little stroll through blogland and here I see my own zines looking back at me lol I'm so glad you enjoy them (they are both awesome, and a bit of a pain in the butt to produce, as printing usually has me screaming lol) - but it's so nice to hear when people get inspiration and enjoyment from them :) much love to you on this lovely may weekend :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Jennibellie, I'm so looking forward to the next one. I'm definitely inspired by them. :O

      Delete

Do not allow negativity or toxicity into Your Precious Life. Only Allow Positivity and Love. ~Lori Moreno