Sunday, August 21, 2011

Art Inspiration

My children's artwork and my guitar always inspire me to make something. A sketch, a card, an altered something.  I even write a ditty or two after being inspired by my children. 

The picture at the bottom far right was done by my 1 year old.  He made the strokes himself.  No help from me.  I'm pretty impressed! 


What are some of your art inspirations? Who inspires you?  And what are you inspired to do?

This will be one of many random Sunday posts.  I will periodically post ideas, thoughts, quotes, whatever is on my mind that day.  I also plan to post weekly a blog inspiration beginning in September. 

I have my first follower and I want to give a shout out to her.  Thanks Kimberly...it's appreciated!

My blog seems to be moving right along.  Posts...check. Comments...check.  Follower...check.  Now I just need to work on a banner to make it all purty.

Enjoy your week!

3 comments:

  1. Your new blog is so pretty and inspirational Adriann! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me I'm most inspired when I am silent and listening to my inner voice. The creativity seems to flow after that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, thanks for stopping by and visiting and leaving such encouraging words. I feel inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Do not allow negativity or toxicity into Your Precious Life. Only Allow Positivity and Love. ~Lori Moreno